Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Impossible Quiz

Are you bored? Do you have absolutely nothing to do? Well, try the Impossible Quiz! It's a quiz that's, hey, IMPOSSIBLE. I mean, hey, nothing's impossible. But it's REALLY hard. And I don't know anyone who's gotten through it. (But they have answers on the Internet...)

So anyway. Try the Impossible Quiz. And, if you get fed up with that, try the Impossible Quiz TWO!!! If you get bored of both of them (trust me; you won't finish them. Lol, now you're all going to try, aren't you?) you're out of luck. No more quizzes. Unless Splapp-Me-Do makes some more. Don't ask. Please.

Anywho, go try those out, people! Just thought I'd tell ya. :P

~The Green Freak

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man that was hard. I can't get past number 15 on the first quiz.