Friday, June 19, 2009

50 Fun Websites

I now present to you...the FIFTY FUN WEBSITES CHALLENGE!!! Dunh-dunh-duh-duh-duh!!! :P. Okay, NOW what am I blabbering on about? Well, the Fifty Fun Websites Challenge was first suggested by a young girl in Australia, who was bored one day and posted something on her MySpace about exciting new websites. Pretty soon, even Switzerland was involved! Thus, the Fifty Fun Websites Challenge was born! Every person reading her MySpace was responsible for five fun websites. Then, they'd comment them and it would be posted for real! (Note: This story is one hundred percent factually false.)

Basically, I'm looking for new or exciting websites. And DON'T try to throw bored.com at me, because I'm sure EVERYONE knows about that one. (Or do you...?)

So. Find a website, comment it on this or any newer post, and bada-bing, bada-boom, you'll be famous and have a gazillion dollars. Well, not really. But it'll be fun, you know?

Here's something that might help you out. It's a great starter, but try to find some you actually came across by chance, okay? I'm not really aiming for fifty. More like ten. Or five. Or ONE!!! Is that so hard? I think not.

Smell ya later!

~The Green Freak

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I have a lot of "green websites", and some fun ones too.

Green:

www.thisisreality.org
www.wecansolveit.org
www.repoweramerica.org

Fun:

www.addictinggames.com
www.defendyourcastle.net

-Bob Zenith

Green Freak said...

Wow, thanks, James!!! Anybody else have any websites?