Sunday, April 25, 2010

Don't Push The Red Button

http://www.kahsoon.com/2005/04/25/dont-click-the-red-dot/

Omg, go here and check this out. It is so freaking amazing I can't even begin to tell you how freaking amazing it is. The only thing I can tell you is DO NOT PUSH THE RED BUTTON!

Lol, anyway, spasm over. It's Sunday, so I'm just kind of chilling. My brother's friend is coming over to help him with his Medieval Torture project thingie for his Medieval Fair that everyone does in 6th grade. Of course he would be assigned the torture chamber. Of course his best friend MATT would just mysteriously be assigned his partner. Of COURSE he has to do the entire project at Matt's house and NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PLAY ROCK BAND WITH MATT'S BRAND SPANKING NEW DRUMS. But that's just me...I've done most of the work for him so far anyway. That's why MATT is coming over HERE. So I'll finally meet this mysterious Matt and see his forked thumb...heheh.

Anyway, smell ya later, peeps!

-- The Green Freak

No comments: