Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Green Freak's Blurb

Heyy!!! Just in case you're wondering, yes, I AM INDEED in Canada at this exact moment. Even though there's only an hour difference, it's still really tiring. It's 8:01 right now...now 8:02...here. So if that's what it says on the little thingie under this post, move it back an hour. Not literally. Figuratively. It's an hour behind there. But if it says 7:01 (ahem, 7:02), then, hey, it's still set on American-Illinoisese time. So great!!!

My cousin, Veronica, and I were reunited on the day after we arrived, the 25th, so now we're best buddies again. If Veronica's reading this (because I told her to, lol jkjk) then hi, Veronica!!! Sorry, I'm like REALLY tired. I've been up all night thinking about this drawing of a flower I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to draw for my grandma's birthday. Wow. Pathetic, isn't it? But vacations are all about pathetic relaxation and fun, so ha. :P

Anyway, apparently I'm amused very easily. My brother and I were having a laughing contest in the car on our way home from this city (that I will most certainly NOT be saying, just that it starts with a B and ends with anff) and I lost. Badly. I started laughing before we even started. And then I stopped and started laughing again for no reason. Then I got in trouble for being a distraction while driving. But what the hey. I got ice cream to shut me up. Now THAT'S strategy.

Anywho, talk to y'all later!!! (Did I really just say that?)

~The Green Freak

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in Canada! The post says &:01 am, so it's Illinois time. Is it a lot cooler up there??

Unknown said...

I was just reading about Banff, Alberta and I was wondering--- are you going to see the national park there??

Green Freak said...

Actually, yeah, I did. And it was AMAZING. We go there every time. And no, lol, it's actually EXTREMELY HOT up here. There. I'm back now, lolol.